Nikon Z6/7 II
The Z6/7 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a ceramic polymer based thin film coating.
The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon Z6/7 II camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release ,FN1, FN2).
Standard housing configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 M16 accessorie port
- 2 optical oulets (for 2 fiber optical cables - cables not included)
- 2 rigid aluminium handles with 1 inch ball mount
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet adaptor for port mounting
- Hugyfot easy locking system with closing levers
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- ball mount on top of housing
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.
Nikon Z6/7 II
Since the production of Hugyfot housings moved to Belgium in 2003 we have been hard anodizing all aluminum parts.
We feel it is time now to move to one of the most performing thin film coatings available today.
Cerakote is a ceramic polymer based thin film coating that offers industry leading durability, hardness, flexibility, UV stability together with excellent scratch-, corrosion-, heat- and chemical resistance. The finish is stunning and a pleasure to the eye and touch.
Our newest Hugyfot products will be offered in following Cerakote Elite and H Series Oven cured colors: Graphite black, Titanium, Blue Titanium and Pink Champagne.
Pressure rated: 100m
- 45° sports viewfinder
- straight sports viewfinder
- TTL converter
- Nikonnos strobe connector
- Hugyfot standalone Monitor
Nikon Z6/7 Housing Manual