The HFC-70D housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Canon 70D camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- left and right rigid handle with ball mount
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- ball mount on top of housing
- 1 Nikonos bulkhead
- 2 optical bulkheads (for 2 fiber optic cables - cables not included)
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
- adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Check port charts for correct use of ports and lenses.
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.
This housing is only manufactured on demand - 6 to 8 weeks delivery time.
Dimensions (W x H x D):
208 x 160 x 125 mm
Weight (without camera): 2,7 Kg
Color (anodized): black
Pressure rated: 100m
- 45° sports viewfinder
- straight sports viewfinder
- TTL converter