The HFC-5D MkIII housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Canon 5D MkIII camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead
- 2 rigid handles with ball mount and dove tail attachment
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- ball mount on top of housing
- extra bulkhead for optional HDMI monitor
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
- adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.
This housing is only manufactured on demand - 6 to 8 weeks delivery time.
Dimensions (W x H x D):
220 x 230 x 130 mm
Weight (without camera): 2,7 Kg
Color (anodized): black
Pressure rated: 100m
- 45° sports viewfinder
- straight sports viewfinder
- TTL converter