Housing Nikon D700
The HFN-D700 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon D700 camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- rigid handle with ball mount (left hand side)
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- ball mount for 2nd strobe on top of housing
- 3rd bulkhead
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
- adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
Check port charts for correct use of ports and lenses.